Sun, 03 Apr|
Afitterme Reset Spring 2022
This 5 night residential reset will reignite a sustainable and empowered health and fitness lifestyle.
Time & Location
03 Apr 2022, 15:00 – 07 Apr 2022, 11:00
Chandler's Cross, Chandler's Cross, Watford WD3 4TG, UK
About the event
Darren Glenister, the founder of the weight-loss revolution Afitterme, has partnered with
The Grove - London's Inspiring Country Escape - to create an exclusive opportunity to reset your physical wellbeing and health.
The proven Afitterme transformation programme has seen over 2500 individuals lose significant body weight
in a healthy and empowering way.
The intention of the weight management programme is not just a focus on what clients can lose,
but also what they can gain, which includes: increased health, energy, discipline, confidence, motivation
and emotional wellbeing.
This 5 night luxury residential programme, fully immersed within the Afitterme principles, will give you the knowledge and insight you need to kick start a sustainable fitness and lifestyle shift.
The Afitterme Reset is the experience your body and lifestyle will thank you for.
What is included:
- 5 nights accommodation at The Grove
- Bespoke meals for the duration - breakfast, lunch and dinner - within a private dining setting. This includes set beverages at mealtimes
- 4 fitness sessions, each day, led by Darren and his team of trainers
- Guest speakers sharing insightful evening presentations
- Full use of the Sequoia Spa facilities - Treatments are to be booked separately if required
- Initial consultation, with Darren, which includes full body composition analysis using the InBody 720 equipment
Reset your relationship with food
Reset your energy levels
Reset your energy expenditure
Reset your connection with nature
Reset your confidence and motivation